Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17/366 (2012): Lunchbox Records

This is a self study in iPhoto Edit Tools. I thought I'd share the results of the Before and After with you.

My subject for this study is a metal sign which resides in the back corner of Lunchbox Records, the cool indie CD & record store located on Central Avenue in Charlotte. Thanks to Scott (owner of Lunchbox Records) for showing it to me and letting me take the picture.


This is my Before with some initial cropping.


This is my After with even more cropping plus I made adjustments to the exposure, contrast, saturation, definition, highlights, shadows, sharpness, de-noise and temperature (all in iPhoto). This was my first time playing with Adjust and I can't wait to otter around with this tool some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love the 365 project. It allows me the opportunity to be creative every day for a year.