Monday, September 3, 2012

247/366 (2012): No Name Jeans

This Assignment = Lasting Lessons + Art For My Laundry Room


I created this poster for Drawing 101 almost 30 years ago. The assignment was to pick a brand name product and make a poster featuring the product. We were not allowed to use any words in the poster art, however, one or two individual letters were OK (see my "W." & "L." in the drawing). The purpose of the assignment, of course, was to suggest to the viewer, a brand without saying a word.


No Name Jeans? 
Is this enough information to suggest a specific brand? 

One or two individual letters were allowed,
 as long as they didn't spell a brand name word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love the 365 project. It allows me the opportunity to be creative every day for a year.